All Messaging activity lives within the Messenger App in PhoneIQ.
PhoneIQ allows teams to connect through one on one messaging using text, file sharing, presence, voice and video.
Using the image below as reference you can:
- Find recent conversations and pending messages.
- Search and start conversations.
Further more on the image below illustrates how to:
- Send files from your computer, send file from Dropbox and schedule meetings.
- Move from text based conversations to voice or video meetings.
- Star a conversation as favorite.
- View received and read receipts for messages.
- Send emojis.
PhoneIQ users can also leverage group messaging to connect with multiple people inside their organization at once. Users can quickly text, share files or start online meetings with coworkers. To create new room users must click on the “Create new room” button situated below the search bar on the top left corner (see image below), add a name, image (optional) and invite at least two members.