If the agent cannot hear the other party or the call drops when answered, here are some points we recommend checking.
1. Media Devices
Check you have selected the right input and output audio device.
1. Click on the gear icon in the lower-left corner.
2. Navigate to the "Media Devices" view within the Settings menu.
3. Select the desired device from the list displayed as the preferred audio device for both Input and Output.
If you are using headsets or another Bluetooth device please check they are correctly selected.
Once selected, the device will now be saved in your PhoneIQ settings.
2, Verify Chrome permissions
Check the microphone permissions is allowed, by clicking on the lock icon next to the URL in your browser.
3. Verify your browser version
Enter Chrome help by clicking on the three dots in the browser's upper right corner and select Help>About Google Chrome.
Then check is updated to the last version.
4. Verify the apps are registered to our Telecom network.
Salesforce CTI and Desktop app: Upper left corner to check for the status "Ready".
Mobile App: Check for the Green Status on the app's header