The Power Dialer system is ideal for reps making a large volume of calls without having to manually dial each contact, lead or account manually. Using the power dialer paired with voicemail drop, automatic call logging and local presence can increase meaningful connects by as much as 4x.
Below you can find a guide on how to use this feature.
Attention: This feature is only available for PhoneIQ Agent users who have their PhoneIQ account integrated with Salesforce and it must be enabled and configured by the administrator of the organization.
Step 1: First, start by clicking on the dial pad icon on the left.
Step 2: The next step is to go to ‘Call Lists’ and click on ‘Add new call list’.
Step 3.1: Import from Salesforce View.
When adding a new call list, you can choose between importing the list from Salesforce or loading it manually.
In this step we will show how to add a call list using Salesforce Views, this will automatically add all objects within your Salesforce View.
-Add a name to the list.
-Select a color tag.
-Select "Power Dialer" as Dialing System
Mark the checkbox ‘Import from Salesforce View’ as true and complete all the fields required:
- Select import from criteria, this can be: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and High Velocity Sales (if HVS is enabled for your account).
- Once you select the import criteria, then select the list view from which you want to load objects into the list. Make sure the list is shared in Salesforce and visible though the API.
- Select Sorting Criteria (Name, Created Date or Default).
- Select Order Criteria (Ascendant, Descendant or Default.).
- Only objects with a valid Phone Number will be imported into the call list. PhoneIQ will check for valid phone numbers on the two fields selected during contact sync.
- When selecting Opportunities as the import criteria, PhoneIQ actually imports "Contacts" marked within the "Contact Role" section in Salesforce. We recommend marking one contact as primary contact.
- We recommend limiting lists to 500 records. Going above this limit might slow down the UI.
Once the contact list upload is completed, you will now see the new call list on your panel showing the amount of calls to be made. You can re-order lists using drag & drop.
You can delete or edit the call list by click on the "3 dots" on the right.
Starting a power dialing session
To start the session, click on the call list and select the "Start session" button.
A blue bar will appear on the top of the screen, with some key controls:
- Jump to next call: will ignore the wrap up time counter and jump straight to the next call.
- Pause Session: Will pause the session.
- Leave Session: Will end the current session which can be resumed at any time.
- Once the wrap up time reaches 0, the next contact will be dialed automatically.
- If you receive an inbound call while in session (but not during an active call), the power dialing session will be paused automatically.
Edit & Refresh Lists:
- Edit the call lists import criteria.
- Use the refresh button to pull new objects from Salesforce based on the List View Criteria.
- You can re-order objects using drag & drop or by clicking the 3 dots on the right and "selecting move to top" or "move to bottom". You can also delete objects from the call list.
- Make sure you are not on an active power dialing session to perform one of these operations.
Step 3.2: Add Objects to a Call List manually.
Click ‘Add new call list’, unmark the checkbox named ‘Import from Salesforce View’, fill the name field of the list, select a color tag, choose Power Dialer and click ‘Save call list’.
Since you didn’t import the contacts from Salesforce View, you will have to add every object to the list manually through the input field before starting the call session.
Administrator Set Up:
Step 1: Log in to the administration panel with your admin credentials, then navigate to 'Call Settings'.
Step 2: Navigate to 'Outbound Dialer', from there, you will be able to edit existing rules as well as creating new Power Dialer rules for different departments.
Step 3: Inside 'Outbound Dialer', you can create, edit and delete Power Dialer settings for your different departments.
Create: To create a new power dialer click on "Create new power dialer" and select the department and wrap up time. The wrap up time is the amount of time in seconds between each call.
Delete: To delete the Power Dialer rule, hover over the list, click the dropdown menu on the right and select delete.