The Preview Dialer system is ideal for reps that need to make a high volume of calls but need to dial at their one pace. Usually B2B sales people will leverage the preview dialer. Pairing the preview dialer with voicemail drop, automatic call logging and local presence can increase productivity by as much as 300%.
Below you can find a guide on how to use this feature.
Attention: This feature is only available for PhoneIQ Agent users who have their PhoneIQ account integrated with Salesforce.
Step 1: First, start by clicking on the dial pad.
Step 2: The next step is to go to ‘Call Lists’ and click on ‘Add new call list’.
Step 3.1: Importing from Salesforce View.
Import from Salesforce View.
When adding a new call list, you can choose between importing the list from Salesforce or loading it manually.
In this step we will show how to add a call list using Salesforce Views, this will automatically add all objects within your Salesforce View.
-Add a name to the list.
-Select a color tag.
-Select "Preview Dialer" as Dialing System
Mark the checkbox ‘Import from Salesforce View’ as true and complete all the fields required:
- Select import from criteria, this can be: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and High Velocity Sales (if HVS is enabled for your account).
- Once you select the import criteria, then select the list view from which you want to load objects into the list. Make sure the list is shared in Salesforce and visible though the API.
- Select Sorting Criteria (Name, Created Date or Default).
- Select Order Criteria (Ascendant, Descendant or Default.).
After you complete all the fields, click on ‘Save call list’.
- Only objects with a valid Phone Number will be imported into the call list. PhoneIQ will check for valid phone numbers on the two fields selected during contact sync.
- When selecting Opportunities as the import criteria, PhoneIQ actually imports "Contacts" marked within the "Contact Role" section in Salesforce. We recommend marking one contact as primary contact.
- We recommend limiting lists to 500 records. Going above this limit might slow down the UI.
Using the Preview Dialer
Once the list is uploaded, you will see the new call list and it's objects loaded in PhoneIQ. Use the "Dial Next Call" button to dial through the list.
Edit & Refresh Lists:
- Edit the call lists import criteria.
- Use the refresh button to pull new objects from Salesforce based on the List View Criteria.
- You can re-order objects using drag & drop or by clicking the 3 dots on the right and "selecting move to top" or "move to bottom". You can also delete objects from the call list.
- Make sure you are not on an active power dialing session to perform one of these operations.
Step 3.2: Add Call List objects manually.
Start by clicking ‘Add new call list’, then unmark the checkbox named ‘Import from Salesforce View’.
After this, fill the name field of the list, select a color tag, choose 'Preview Dialer' and then click ‘Save call list’.
Since you chose to create the list manually rather than importing the list from Salesforce View, you will need to add the contacts manually before starting the call session.